please read and reply to this to show that you acknowledge the guild rules.
1. respect one another as you would want to be respected
2. when inviting people into guild you make sure you group with them and get to know them better. they must be able to join vent.. this is an alliance rule! if you cant speak that's fine but you must be able to join vent to at least listen.
3. Help one another out if someone needs help if you are not busy
4. Try to do guild events with one another or with the alliance guildies at least once a week. we understand that life happens and you are busy at times or may have to work crazy shifts. if you are unable to attend at least let Christina, Dennis, Kenny, or Susan know.
5. No swearing or cussing allowed. we are human we do understand that mistakes happen and we slip up from time to time... but full on swearing/cursing rants are not tolerated at all and you will be removed from guild.
6. Officers need to help someone if they have a problem in game with the guildies or alliance members.
7. Go to the GM if you have any problem if not on Go to the officers Susan and Kenny and then they will come to me about it before they do something about it.
8. When doing Guild grouping we try to roll for drops to see who gets it first if more then one person needs it. then keep doing till we all have one, if that is what everyone wants to do. need before greed.